James P. Bradley for Congress
is taking the lead in offering the communities resources (help) to move beyond the catastrophic effects of Covid19.
“We deserve a congress that puts the needs of our constituents before their personal interests.
We are experiencing a pandemic crisis that will change our way of life for years to come. We all have witnessed the misappropriation of funds for crisis in the past and that must end.
We deserve full transparency and accountability therefore we must have an independent oversight task force to oversee the disbursement of funds.”
We will be adding and updating content and solutions to address Covid19.
This page provides resources and best practice information for public and private stakeholders who are seeking to rebuild their local economies after an economic disruption, be it a natural disaster or man-made crisis, as well as assist the business community in preparing for a disruption.
Business Resources Link:
Employee Resources Link:
- More information
- Search Tool: Find an Eligible Lender
- Borrower Application Form
- Applicable Affiliation Rules
- How to Calculate Loan Amounts
- To sell medical supplies or equipment to the federal government, please submit a price quote under the COVID-19 PPE and Medical Supplies Request for Quotation. Full details can be found in the solicitation (Notice ID 70FA2020R00000011).
- This solicitation requires registration with the System for Award Management (SAM) in order to be considered for award, pursuant to applicable regulations and guidelines. Registration information can be found at www.sam.gov. Registration must be “ACTIVE” at the time of award.
- After you have completed a questionnaire that is linked in the Request for Proposal/Request for Quote you will be prompted to submit a formal bid.
- If you have medical supplies or equipment to donate, please provide us details on what you are offering.
- If you or someone you know represent a hospital or healthcare provider in need of medical supplies, please contact your state, local, tribal or territory department of public health and/or emergency management agency.
- If you are interested in doing business with FEMA and supporting the response to COVID- 19 with your company’s non-medical goods and/or services, please submit your inquiry to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Procurement Action Innovative Response Team (PAIR) team at DHSIndustryLiaison@hq.dhs.gov.
- If you would like to meet with a federal agency regarding a vaccine, diagnostic, therapeutic or other medical device that you are developing for SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19, please go to medicalcountermeasures.gov.
- For all other issues and concerns not related to offering products, services, or donations, please email email@example.com.
- The Internal Revenue Service today reminds low-income Americans to use the free, online tool Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here to quickly and easily register to receive their Economic Impact Payment. The IRS has recently released a new Spanish language version of the tool to help even more Americans get their money quickly and easily.
- The U.S. Census Bureau is adapting or delaying some of our operations to protect the health and safety of our staff and the public and make sure we get the same population counted another way.
- U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos today reaffirmed her long-held position that individualized education must take place for all students, including students with disabilities. As a result, the Secretary is not recommending Congress pass any additional waiver authority concerning the Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) and Least Restrictive Environment (LRE) requirements of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), reiterating that learning must continue for all students during the COVID-19 national emergency.
- FEMA, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and U.S. Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity Infrastructure and Security Agency (CISA), along with other federal agencies, distribute cloth facial coverings as part of a multi-prong approach to re-open American economic activity while continuing to limit spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Small Business Administration
Getting to the truth:
Dr. Dan Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi. (Apr. 27, 2020). California urgent care doctors make the case for reopening America (censored by YouTube hours after it aired). Accelerated Urgent Care, CA.